The face is especially exposed to the elements and is also the first part of us that people see and therefore commands great attention and care. Furthermore, every artist prefers a good canvas which means that before we put our make up or have aesthetic treatment we must pay attention to our skin health.
We provide advise and treatment protocols for;
- People wanting to keep their skin healthy and prevent premature ageing by cleansing, nutrition and sun protection
- Problems with skin such as acne, roscesea and pigmentation
- Ageing skin such as lines and wrinkles
What emotion does your face project in the mirror?
What do people say about your facial expression?
There are a number of factors that affect the contours our face;
- The passage of time
- The elements such as sun damage
- Weight loss
- Life changing events and stress
These may result in a facial expression that we are not necessary feeling, appearing sad, stern or tired.
Dermal fillers are safe popular treatments that are injected to restore facial contours in areas such as;
- Hollowing temples
- Flattening cheeks
- Irregular jaw line
- Sunken area under the eyes
Jowls & Jaw
Jowls Jaw Line
Nose To Mouth
Botox relaxes selected muscle activity leading to a softer facial expression and reduces appearance lines and wrinkles.
The benefits of these treatments can be of therapeutic value especially in people whose mood has been impacted by adverse events and the physical changes that have occurred. The increase in confidence that results from an improved and softened appearance improves our emotional and social wellbeing.
Lower face neck
Lower face neck 2
We all know that to achieve a long and healthy life we need to make some choices, some of them difficult. To help you make the most of balancing your emotional, physical, social and financial wellbeing we offer the following;
- Comprehensive medical check up
- A personalized appraisal of your current healthy living choices and advise on the way forward to meet your goals